Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Lauz
Senior Contributor

NOVEMBER: Community Wrap

Copy of October Community Wrap.png

Hello all! Welcome to November! To those that wanted a reminder 👋 @Sans911 @Former-Member @Former-Member @Molliex @Former-Member @Razzle @Cutiepie @Adge @eth @Queenie @Smc @Shaz51 @oceangirl @Teej @BlueBay @Lise07 @Maggie @outlander @CheerBear @Gazza75  

hashtag.pngTrending topics

handclapping.png Celebrating members

In our Lived Experience side of the forum this month we are celebrating @Denv12  who has been starting some really interesting and engaging threads recently such as here and here. Thanks @Denv12 !

In our Carers forum we are celebrating @octavia  for all their wonderful support and input in multiple issue based and social threads around the carers side such as here and here. ðŸ˜Š

I’d also like to take a moment to celebrate our Community Guides. @Shaz51 @eth @outlander @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Teej @frog - they have been doing an amazing job at helping orientate and welcome new members, share helpful information and offer amazing support across the forums, particularly when people are unsure how and where to navigate their way around too. A big thank you and cheer to you guys this month too!

party.pngForum events to take part in next month

spotlight.pngSpotlight on: 

SANE Australia recently launched an exciting piece of work called Our Turn To Speak. This is a national survey that aims to give a voice to Australians living with complex mental health issues. This is a really incredible and exciting advocacy piece. Go to Our Turn to Speak: help shape Australia’s future  so you can read more about it and get all the details! 

quote.pngQuote's of the month

Lived Experience Forum: 

I'm beginning to see the value in patience with myself. This is perhaps something I have struggled with A LOT in the past few years - said by @Flying_Hams  here

Carers Forum: 

Focusing on "Being mindful of" (really noticing) what the person is saying - can help me to bear the strong emotions that I'm feeling. - said by @Adge here

If you are enjoying reading our monthly wraps - hit the support button and we will notify you when the next one is up!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance