Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Maggie
Community Elder

Support button not working

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm having trouble with my support button. It works on a few threads, but not many. Can anyone help.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Support button not working

Hi @Maggie

Yeah this is an ok place to post this! You can also email the team@saneforums.org if there are technical issues to get help with as well Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting us know about this, I'll let the community managers know and should be in touch soon. @Former-Member

@Scout Thanks for the reply.

Hi @Maggie - thanks so much for letting us know.

Can you give us a bit more info:

Can you send some URLs of the threads where the button is not working?

And some example threads where it is working?

Can you also tell us:

Your browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE etc)

Device (laptop, iphone, andriod phone, ipad, tablet etc)

When you first noticed this?

Cheers!

Oh wow @s-jay tec dynasor on this side. Support button is not working on my thread "Taking the plunge," also not working on " not coping" I don't think it's working on "Fragile " thread. Seems to work in the "community garden" 

I think I'm Safari, though not sure, definitely working from an iPad. I've been off line for a few weeks, only back about a week, it's been like this since I came back.

Thanks.

Thanks Maggie, a couple more Qs

When you say it's not working, what exactly is happening. WHen you click on the button does it change colour at all? or it just doesn't register your click. And, on those threads you mentioned, is it that you can't click support on any post in those threads?

Cheers

Hi , I havent been getting email notifications the last day or so ?

Hi @TAB,

Thank you for flagging this with us. I am looking into this issue now, and will also flag with our digital team too. 

If your email notifications start working again, please let me know 🙂 

I'll keep you posted!

Workng again now! @Daisydreamer Thanks

Hi @TAB 

I am relieved to hear! 

If it ever happens again please let us know. We’ve also sent you an email as well, but now that your email notifications are up and running you can disregard it Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance