Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

I am glad you're connecting with our community. It sounds like it's a really tough time for you, perhaps think about some soothing strategies.

Right now I don’t have any or think of any  self soothing. It doesn’t work snd I don’t care right now. I’m hurting @CatrionaB

It's okay to be feeling this way, consider reaching out for some support, if you dont feel like self-soothing or distractions. If you'd like counselling support, you can reach out to the following services:

Lifeline 13 11 14

Suicide Callback Service 1300 659 467

Take good care of yourself today and please do reach out for support

🙂

There’s no point @CatrionaB

I’m logging off tonight I can’t talk anymore 

my head snd feelings are overwhelmed 

I hope I can sleep 

I’ll take a med to sleep 

Goodnight @BlueBay.  I hope you sleep okay and things feel a bit better in the morning.

❤️

Hi @Faith-and-Hope@Shaz51@Zoe7@Pepsimax@MDT 

I didn’t sleep well at all. Went to bed and sobbed. I could hear the pouring rain and strong wind so I grabbed my doona and sobbed. I started thinking I’m terrible I hate everything myself incl and that I’ll never get better. This will be me forever. I can’t cope. I took the tab the doctor suggested. I finally fell asleep but as per usual I was awake at 2.45 and again st 5.30. I’m stuffed exhausted very teary. I’m sitting here with a cup of tea. Hubby snd boys asleep. 

Im done I can’t keep going like this. I’m exhausted. Think I’ll grab a blanket and lay on the couch. It’s pouring outside so inside today. But I’m feeling couped up choking staying inside. I need to do something 

❤️ @BlueBay .....

Anger and guilt and sadness set in today 

really bad 

I’m sorry for putting this all out on here I have nowhere else to go or no one to talk to. 

Feeling very depressed. 

Nit taking the sleeping med tonight. It was useless 

so is everything else 

just like my life right now 

Hearing you @BlueBay .....

Keep talking it out.  

Sitting with you .....

❤️

@BlueBay morning you are not useless ypu ate just in a rough patch atm I do get it I'm not that great myself

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance