Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Challenge of the day!

Thank you Shaz 😊 I really like the bird in your photo and I love this idea of challenge of the day - very sweet. This photo is what I think of when I think of green 🌳and the sky ☁️IMG_20190823_212808_756.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

31DCCF53-CEE2-458E-BF9F-B03E38DB4173.jpeg

New Zealand is lovely and green. 😊

B6CB21F5-0761-4F85-A871-5A6295E9C046.jpeg

Find some fun/interesting facts about something that starts with the letter T 😊

I stumped myself on this one. I just decided to think geographically (a small fascination of mine). 
I found and looked up

Tanzania

• Its home to Africa's tallest mountain Mt Kilimanjaro
  • It has the worlds greatest migration of wildebeest. "Their spectacular northward migration in search of greener pastures is dictated by weather patterns, but usually takes place in May or June. It is considered one of the greatest wildlife spectacles on Earth, involving up to 1.5 million wildebeests as well as hundreds of thousands of other animals, including zebra and gazelle." (national geographic)

53A58F33-D452-410E-8C3F-F53D792BC424.jpeg

• The gemstone Tanzanite is only found in Tanzania and it stunning. 

361E8383-D001-4546-BF14-856697B25A8F.gif7FCABBA9-29A3-423A-B482-1D3E822A5C6E.jpeg

Fun fact from me. I didn't know any of these facts before today's challenge. 

@eth (cos you wanted a tag 😊). 
I will be back on later today to respond and check out new things 😊

Hi @Teej 

Keep up the good work - this is interesting

Challenges starting T - okay

I really hate tea - detest it - and so many times people have told me to have a nice cup of tea - it will help - and maybe it helps a lot of people but not me

I wrote a funny story about being in a public hospital where I couldn't get coffee by why share more than this - at least I have a black coffee today which is okay - I ran out of milk and I get shopping today

Dec - coffee drinker

That was great @Owlunar . I just saw it. I think I overthought mine 😳

For everyone else please just write what comes naturally. For me that was being curious and finding something new. For @Owlunar  it was a cool personal thing. There's no formula for this. 

Tree.

294284D8-70FA-4C03-BC5D-35FD99034E19.jpeg

What comes to my mind when I think of the letter T is Time!! 

A0112101-4CAE-40E0-B652-6BBFBAC41E05.jpeg

What comes to my mind when I think of the letter T is Topaz.

Topaz is a symbol of love and affection, and has been said to be an aid to ones sweetness and disposition. It comes in many different colours.

topaz-colors_gemselect.jpg

Sorry if my post that has been removed upset or offended anyone.  It was a clip of Trouble by Pink and another of Torn by Natalie Imbruglia.  @Teej @Owlunar @Maggie @Snowie @Lee82  and anyone else here this afternoon.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance