Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

I think that most people will eventually ...nice to be noticed let alone missed @NameUnknown @greenpea xx

@outlander

well done you for being curious about my avatar....it is steeped in history.....found out last year that my ancestors on my mother's side are not from where I thought...fascinated me so did some research...it was last year that I found out about my ancestors on my father's side...I love going back in time...I really think that I was born in the wrong era...remember having very same conversation with my  dad....he felt the same about himself....many years ago now...miss him especially now...

my sister went through so many hoops and I think if I remember correctly it was over eighteen months...however that was over 20 years ago...heaven forbid that medicine has progressed much further within that time even if mental health awareness has not...

keep on asking questions....

Another BIG welcome back, @Sophia1. I had a feeling you would have had your reasons for 'leaving', and sensed that you might well return. Glad this has proved the case. Changing names can be powerful, even on the forum, I think. I've never done that here, but I did change my name for real almost thirty years ago. Like you, it gave me a way of focussing on now and forward, instead of being as heavily weighed down as I was at that time by my past. I wish you the very best in your now and future too, always. Woman Happy

hey there PR did not include you out of respect...certainly wanted to...

so thank you for passing by...very much appreciated...

the same for the butterfly @Zoe7 I hope you don't mind and I missed out  @CheerBear @Former-Member @Sans911 probably so many more...

Former-Member
Not applicable

Former-Member
Not applicable

I hear you m. A fresh start is the way to go sometimes. So glad you're here 🙂

Hello and welcome @Sophia1   I won't  play the guessing game,  I'm not certain of who you were and I totally respect the desire for a fresh start.  Hoping the forums support you and give you free expression and that you feel heard when you do share.  And that you are getting any support you need in real life.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi and lovely to see you back @Sophia1
Hoping you are ok.
❤️🌺🌷🌸

Hi @Sophia1

Thanks for letting us all know - and I am glad the responses you have already had have been positive

Protecting your privacy and your familys too - really important - we say really sensitive things here and there is nothing like family - we all need to either have them protected or maybe - protect ourselves - or both

I hope to catch up with this later - I have had stress headaches lately and the screen is aggravating the situation - so tag me yes - I would be happy to respond

Dec 

Hi @Owlunar. Sending soothing gentle vibes on just the right frequency to phase out that pain...

I've been driving lots lately, and the strained muscles in the neck and shoulders can bring on just the most frightful headaches, never mind what the added burden of stress can do...

Wiggling fingers in the air, in the hopes that some massage mojo gets through to you and eases some of the tension... 🙂

Lovely to hear from you @Sophia1 sending you lots of hugs HeartHeartSmiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance