Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Haha @Former-Member, I don't do man flu, I usually try an burn through it, not always the best approach but old habits die hard.

Planning some yard work on the weekend weather permitting.
Have had some mower parts bumping around in the back of the car for the last couple of weeks that I should do something about. (new blades, oil, filters etc.)

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Former-Member it seems people I work with are more worried about manflu than I am, had to leave work early after some rather pointed hints were dropped that I should not be there.  And I thought I was feeling better today lol.  I was goinb to get onto some assessment work but spent the afternoon sleeping.  Hope I can now sleep tonight. 

@Determined if you can't sleep tonight you could always attend to the lawn mower bits ... 😀😀😀

Haha @Former-Member Im sure neighbour's would love me for that not to mention my darling. 😂

Was contemplating getting the laptop out and doing some work but brain fog  is a bit heavy to be successful with that. 

@Determined, very glad to hear that you're "manflu resistant", but it sounds like this one's knocking you around. Get yourself a nice hot lemon and honey drink and head to bed?

lemon and honey.jpg

No honey for me @Smc, have had some lemsip though and that helps a bit.

Have spent most of today in front of the computer and achieved nothing.
Feeling bad as this is group work and I have not put in much of a contribution so far, 

Hi @soul, this is where you will find the latest in my world,

Seems as though there have been more downs than ups but things are steady at the moment after a med tweak so I am most grateful for that. 

Bub started kindy 2 weeks ago on the days I am ay uni to give darling  a break, he seems to be loving it. Growing up too fast as they do. All three boys are doing well at the moment. 

@Determined quick wave Bro

Glad that the kids are doing alright @Determined. Steady is better than down - not as good as up but yes - something to be thankful all the same.

I hope that up stage is soon upon you. You certainly deserve some better times.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance