Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Intense
Casual Contributor

Hanging by a thread

I received email responses to my post. Thank you! I tried to send an email back , but it wouldn't go through.  This is my first time posting anything. I'm at a loss as to what to do. I desperately need suppot with the hell I'm going through.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Hanging by a thread

Hello @Intense

I am sorry you have had a forum glitch on your first post.

Feel free to add new threads or pop onto one already in use.

I was not good with social media or forums etc.. when I joined up.

Put  an at @ sign before someones name to tag them.

Smiley Happy

Thank you. I'm totally stressed out. I've been just taking a minute at a
time and keep going the best i can.

Welcome to the forums @Intense Sounds like things have been really full on for you lately and you've done well to reach out for support. It might be useful to connect with a GP or a counsellor to help you to make sense of what you're going through. It's scary at first but it can really help. And of course if you ever want to talk to somebody more immediately, you can contact services like Lifeline 13 11 14 too. Do drop back in when you feel ready to tell us more about what's been going on for you. You might also like to jump in and introduce yourself to the community here too. Look after yourself @Intense. Great to have you on the forums 🌻

I just read that this forum is only for those who live in Australia. I live
in the United States. I so wish the forum was for everyone. I need the
support and would like the opportunity to support others as well.
I appologies. 😞

Hi @Intense,

Thank you for taking note of our guidelines around the forums being an Australian based service for people living in Australia. This is due to our capacity to support someone located internationally as our service supports and emergency links can only be connected within Australia. I have sent you an email with some more information that might be helpful Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance