Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hope your mum gets bets better as well @Shaz51 

For anyone who needs a Hug...

So sweet! Minion Rock, My Minion, Minion Humor, Minions Fans, Minions Quotes, Visa Gift Card, Free Gift Cards, Hug Quotes, Funny Quotes

Good morning @Shaz51 @TAB @Mazarita @Adge @outlander  and anyone else passing by.

Psychologist definitely not happening til next wednesday (via skype).  She emailed me this morning.  She said also that she would be sending a list of potential replacements to my psychiatrist to look at before then as I also have the psychiatrist later on the same day.  Must remember to go through all my scripts (9 dif meds) and make sure I get enough repeats to last a while.  Pdoc said she'll fax them to the chemist I go to.  She's still doing in person consults, but I said I didn't want to go there so she's also going to do skype with me and the bonus is she'll bulk bill.  Usually I pay over $100 gap for each session so this is really good.

Must check my bank a/c today and see if the gov't bonus came in yet.  Hope it has.

I'm surrounded by post-it notes with lists of resources, activities etc to prompt me but finding motivation a real challenge.  I come on the forums, do some facebooking, follow up on a couple of other computer tasks like NDIS corona updates, mental health survey, writing competition information, zoom meetings with CDAH people on different topics (that was yesterday's ones), and by then it's late morning and I watch a show, sometimes nod off.  Then maybe some crochet, occasionally some domestics, been on the ex bike 2 days in a row - planning to increase a little each day.  Then watch a bit more telly and sometimes another wee nap (usually they're only 15-30 minutes).  

Cooked for the clan last night and we celebrated 3 weeks at home and coping and communicating without problems.  Quite an achievement for 4 very different people.  A lace table cloth and lovely candles.  My brother did it.  I cooked lo mein - vegie and noodle stir-fry, which everyone said they enjoyed.

Just remembered there's another CDAH zoom this morning so will head over to that now.

Take care all and stay kind xoxo

Hi @eth 

4 very different people isolating together is quite something - and it's so great you could celebrate and you cooked - WTG

I remember reading that you had an adrenalin surge - quite normal but not really easy to cope with if you are waking up through the night - this is a time when they are telling us that it's good to get as much sleep as possiblel - I really wonder how people can get more sleep than they get because if I am not tired enough I don't sleep but we do our best at times

And it is also a time when people with get adrenalin surges I am sure - I wish you the best with yours because you really seem to have a lot happening - I can almost see all the post-it patches all over your computer and your desk - I hope something works out for you

And your therapists - I am not sure which is which - it's excellent news that the one who is skyping will bulk-bill you - and also fax your scripts to the pharmacist - and I am sure if possible they will deliver your medication

It's really and uncertain time and we all have to do things differently but I hope things work out for you

All the best 

Dec

Hey @Owlunar   Both the psych doctors will skype.  Psychologist bills NDIS and is all talk, psychiatrist does the meds and a bit of talk and will bulk bill.

Thanks for your post.  Hope today is kind to you x

Oh dear @Shaz51  really sorry to hear your mum has a staph infection.  I am sure you are giving her the best of care.

Daria is funny...

funny sarcastic quotes | fashion online magazine

1000 best Animal fun 2 images on Pinterest | Funny animal ...

Nutscaping? Will it catch on? | The Dawg Shed

@saltandpepper 

come meet some more members  here

@Mazarita @eth @Angels333 @Exoplanet @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Owlunar  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance