Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Jake63
Senior Contributor

I will achieve my goals!

Good morning everyone, 

I am wishing you a very happy Monday ahead. I feel like today will be a good day. 

I wanted to make this post because I wanted to share some thing positive with you all. Today I just said the most random - but most positive - thing: I will achieve my goals. I wanted to share my goal with you all to give you a bit of an idea of what I wanted to achieve today. 

Whenever I set a new goal I always ensure I follow the S.M.A.R.T structure. I think some of you will be very familiar with this approach. At any rate, my smart goal is to write 3,000 words today. This will be an achievable goal for me because I am very good at writing (it also helps if you love what you do! 😉)

I set new goals around, mainly, things that I normally enjoy doing. So for example, I set writing goals, walking goals (I love walking). Maybe this could work for you also, feel free to steal my idea! 

Anyway, I am looking forward to the rest of my Monday ahead. Today I will be catching up with my gamer friends (video games!) and we will be talking about what games we have been playing. 

I hope you all have a fantastic day ahead too! 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: I will achieve my goals!

Thanks @Jake63 for all your positivity and well wishes. Setting goals is a great motivator. Have a wonderful day xx 

Hi @Krishna,

Many thanks. Today is shaping up to be a very good day.

I hope your day is fantastic also!

Good morning @Jake63 !

Great to hear from you and read about your goals for the day. I'll look forward to reading how your writing goes. 

Wishing you a great day!

Hanami

Hey @Jake63 you are motivating me to keep walking and doing my blog! Thanks for your living example.  Have a great day!

Thanks @Jake63 the writing, walk and gaming sound like fun!

I love to write and walk also. I have recently published some books on amazon which you can do for free. I like to walk to the beach as well. 

Hope you have a fantastic day!

I am so happy to be of support!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance