Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Denv12
Senior Contributor

Those Who Also Have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,Where Are You?

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) as my main health issue these days. I dod have O.C.D. but I got rid of that. I just want to start a topic here for others who are also affected by CFS.If you want to compare notes and as know that you arent alone here with CFS.

I have had CFS for several years. It keeps me at home.Thats how bad it affects me.I've lived with CFS and lived with OCD at the same time.Thats a real pain but I got through the OCD and just trying to deal with CFS everyday.

I have days when I have very little energy to do anything.I have housework like everyone else.The vaccuuming doesnt get done much and I live on my own. I found 2 things that are making life better:

1)Acupressure. There are several pressure points we can use to give us some extra energy.I do those everyday to get through the day.I do them in the morning.

2)Faster E.F.T. ,short for Faster Emotionally Focused Transformations.

I've been doing that since April this year after I bought a 2nd hand book on  Emotional Freedom Technique (E.F.T.) then figured there's got to be a quicker version.Looked online and Faster EFT showed up.I use that everyday for CFS. In that time the fatigue has reduced a little,enough to make a difference.Any progress is progress. The Faster EFT deals with emotional issues,traumatic experiences,etc and is very healthy.I use it everyday and it makes a difference to my overall wellbeing. You can do an online search for diagrams,step by step instructions,Youtube videos and even their own support forum where you can learn more about how to use the technique for all issues.

If you have CFS please join this topic.You arent on your own here.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Those Who Also Have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,Where Are You?

Thank you @Denv12,

I will look into it, i have to be suffering CFS, because i have no energy and sleep close to 15 hours a day, and am still tired, i have no motivation, no energy, very little concentration.

Even moving seem to be a big effort now.

Once again thank you, and good luck with your CFS

Jacques

Re: Those Who Also Have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,Where Are You?

Hi Jacques. You are most welcome.

Your fatigue sounds as severe as mine is.There are pressure points you can rub for chronic fatigue to give you a little boost of energy.I do that every morning before I get out of bed then I do it again after.It makes life easier.

Here's a book I have. Its called:

"Acupressure For Emotional Healing". By Michael Reed.Gach.

ISBN: 0553382438.

You'll find plenty of help in that book that you can do.Its a great book too.Its a current book so you wont have any problem finding a copy.Online stores or local new bookshops will have a copy.It was the first book on Acupressure I bought and it was the best of all them I bought.

You can also do a search for this:

1)pressure point diagrams for chronic fatigue syndrome.

I look after myself as a daily thing. Apart from the cost of the book I found everything else for free.There are good websites that show the various ailments for anxiety,cfs,etc so have a look around.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance