Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

bubblebee_bear
Casual Contributor

edited: I’ve removed due to my own anxiety

Edited; I’ve removed the post due to my own anxiety. 

9 REPLIES 9

Re: New here and feeling like I cant cope

Hey @bubblebee_bear,

Welcome to the forums, it is very courageous to reach out in a new space and let people know what is happening for you.

I can hear you have had a really difficult time with your physical health, but at the same time for that to be prioritised over your mental health doesn't feel right. It's great you've made an other appointment with your GP and are connecting with a new psychologist.

It sounds like you are managing a lot at the moment. The forums are a really supportive and welcoming place so I hope you find it helpful Smiley Happy

You can introduce yourself in this thread if you would like. Please feel free to have a look around and jump in.

Hope to see you on here more Smiley Happy

Tortoiseshell

Thanks for your reply. I have removed my post due to my anxiety and having a panic attack. I might need to ease myself into the forum. 

Of course @bubblebee_bear, it's really important you feel comfortable and that you ease in at your own pace. 

Take care of yourself Heart

Tortoiseshell

Hey @bubblebee_bear . I read your post and supported it as a way of letting you know that it was ok and that you were heard by me. I know that feeling of writing and then feeling anxious and worried that no one responds and then deleting it. I still do it all the time, in fact I think I’m the master 😳

It was courageous and brave of you to reach out. There was absolutely nothing wrong with your post, I can assure you.  I hope you find your way back here again. Sometimes Friday nights are a bit tricky if there is a busy Friday night feast which there was tonight. 

Take care of you with all that is on your plate. 😊

thank you for your response. It wasnt that there wasnt many replies, I just started catastrophising in my mind that someone like certain family members will find it and use it against me. While it was nice to get the head ramble out of my mind and actually written down the catastrophising got too overwhelming. 

Im going to have a read around today, and maybe I can offer support to others. 

Hey @bubblebee_bear, one of the great things about forums such as these is the anonymity, however, we know how anxiety can cause distress regarding how things can be perceived or the chance of others seeing what we are writing. We hope that you have been able to look through the forums and participate in some of the social threads. How are you feeling today?

No worries @bubblebee_bear . I get worried about that too. It’s a legitimate worry. If you want to talk about things you can be very general too. Most of us work it out. 

I hope youve had a look around the forum. Sometimes it’s nice to connect with others without saying much but knowing everyone here has a story. Best wishes 😊

Re: edited: I’ve removed due to my own anxiety

Hi @bubblebee_bear , just wanted to extend a welcome to you as well 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance