Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I hope you get some sleep tonight hon @Zoe7 and your toothache doesn't get any worse.

All you can do is take it one day at a time. I am sure there will be many happy little faces tomorrow when they see you back!

True you say that @Snowie ! Seeing kids' faces light up is as good as medicine sometimes!

❤️ @Zoe7 ….. sleep well Hon and I hope you are feeling better tomorrow.

👋💕 @Snowie @tyme 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7 hope everything goes really well for you at school today May the little one's warm your 💓💜.

Hoping things went ok @Zoe7 and you got through the day.

@Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @tyme @Shaz51 and anyone else around. Hoping the day is going well.

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Former-Member @tyme @Eve7 Got through today (just). Very tired and very sore. I have managed to get a dentist appointment for tomorrow after work (as luck would have it they had a cancellation just before I called). The time was a little too close for me to make it but they have pushed another appointment back a little so I have time to get there. 

It was really lovely seeing all the kids today - they were soooooo excited so that was extremely heart warming. I had a little time off to start catching up but still have a lot to do - one step at a time. I have prioritised the few main things that need to be done this week and early next week (including reports) and then I can tackle the rest. 

It will be work for me tonight then a very early night - so tired, so sore and not much sleep last night with the tooth pain. Happy to see my fur babies and be home.

Love and hugs to you all - will check in when I can but it may be on and off for a while whilst I catch up on work. 💖🧡💛💚💙💜

Glad you got through your first day back @Zoe7 I am sure all the kids were excited to see you back. They can bring so much joy into our lives. 

Hopefully they can help you tomorrow at the dentist with your pain.

Sleep well tonight hon 

❤️ @Zoe7 @Snowie @Former-Member  …..

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie  No sleep tonight so far - too much pain ...but it seems to be subsiding a little so will try again. Plenty of Toby snuggles though so I will take that.

@Zoe7 I hope you finally got some sleep and today goes well for you, especially with your dentist appointment.

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @tyme @Eve7 @Shaz51 and anyone else around. Hoping your day goes well too 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance