Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

@Ant7 @roses @greenpea @Adge good morning,lovely friends,hope you all have a good day. Take care.

Hi all. Sorry I not round much...life is complicated. Know that each one of you is awesome.

@Meowmy  Good morning how are you doing today 😊

Good morning all

@Meowmy  Hey beautiful. Good morning to you too and wishing you a wonderful Tuesday. Love peaxxx

You are too @The-red-centaur

@Clawde  Good morning hunny. Am off for a walk soon as the weather is just so wonderful. Hoping you have a wonderful day. Take care. Love peaxxx

Thankyou my love @greenpea @having a struggle day, ##### happens can't wait till till it passes Clawde feeling defeated with life today too much to do to much crap has been said to me about poor people that are really ##### great don't like humans today a sad Clawde today sorry 😞 can't h

@Clawde  hope your day gets better , or gets over with really quickly Cat Happy

Good morning @Clawde, I'm sorry to hear you are having a struggle day. Sending you support and we are all here for you on the forums.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance