Skip to main content

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Happy wonderful birthday to you @PizzaMondo and to all forumites birthdays that have happened in May. I hope you’ve each had a great day and month celebrating your birthdays🎂🎁🎉

Judi9877☺️

Happy Birthday for yesterday @PizzaMondo 

Thanks for the birthday wishes @Judi9877 !! 😄 Very nice to log on today and open this - I appreciate it very much!

Thank you @Captain24 ! Better late than never hehe 🙂

How are we all doing this morning?

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes everyone! 🙂

@Shaz51 @TAB @Meowmy @Adge @creative_writer @Snowie @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope

And as @Glisten mentioned... May people are the bestest, hehe, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MAY PAL @Captain24 !! Gemini?!

Thanks @PizzaMondo. Yes I’m a true Gemini!!! ️ 

Wow! So you feel well aligned with what our sign is all about? @Captain24

What was your birthday meal? I had my favourite.. pasta with sauce (with mince) 😛 That's all I wanted (and want, generally, every year lol)

Hope you had a nice day for your birthday @PizzaMondo 😀

Have you got any furbabies?

I am cancer crab 🦀 ( June)

Thank you @Shaz51 - It was a tough birthday this year suffering the loss of a grandparent, but my partner and I went off the grid for the weekend and basked in the sunlight, moonlight and stars among the hills and moo-ing of the cows 🙂

I don't have any furbabies unfortunately but I hope to have some in the future! Yourself?

That's right - your birthday is next!!!

Sending you understanding hugs @PizzaMondo 

My birthday is going to be tough too as my mum passed away 5 weeks ago 

My husband has booked a table at the Chinese restaurant with some of  his  family 

Sounds like a nice getaway-- think I would like that too 

No furbabies at the moment but did have lots 

Hello my @Glisten 😊