Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Hello @Del, @Somewhere_light Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Del and @Somewhere_light and welcome to the forums ...... 👋

Having a very unproductive day today @Shaz51 ...... did throw a wash load on before going out for a walk this morning and not going home again yet ...... but I have lunch for everybody (except mr.) here with me, and it’s 20mins till lunch time ...... and I am 20mins walk from home ..... so ......

Having a very unproductive day today -- me too @Faith-and-Hope, I have done nothing at home , only this morning at mum`s

Mr shaz just said wow 3-15 pm now , we should of done something --- ammmm you really  mean ME don`t you

@Shaz51@Faith-and-Hope i'm having a most unproductive day !!!

I had a doctors appointment to get a letter for the medications that my daughter is on, just in case we have any trouble with customs here or in Vietnam.

Other than that I've done nothing. sigh. I'm just deciding if i should have a quick afternoon nap to motivate myself...

join the club @YTT, a nap sounds good to me

how long now to when you go to Vietnam.

I managed a quick adternoon nap after work @YTT.
Dont know if I am any more motivated for it though.
Need to go out and tidy some stuff up but way too hot at the moment.

@Determined@Shaz51 I didn't end up napping!

we go to Vietnam on Tuesday eeeeekkkkk less than a week to go!

better get motivated enough to cook dinner, sigh! One thing about going on a holiday is that I don't have to cook or make the bed lol

Hey @Shaz51, I'm happy to hear that you're much better today than last night 🙂 Sounds like you had a very productive day today...nice one! Have you got any plans for tonight? 

thank you @River9 Smiley Happy

Tonight I made mum`s favourite dinner , relaxing for the rest of the night Smiley Very Happy

we had over 300 mm of rain last night

Hey @Shaz51 – that beverage looks delectable yum! I had a nice coffee during a movie today, to keep out of the heat. I think I’ll do the same tomorrow....speaking of being unproductive @Faith-and-Hope

Jealous of those people with the ability to take naps @Determined and @YTT. Unfortunately I don’t have the knack to take naps during the day 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance