Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

hiya @Scout, what movie did you watch Woman Happy

Unfortunately I don’t have the knack to take naps during the day -- me either @Scout, very rare for me to have a nap but Mr shaz can everyday

@Shaz51 umm 300ml is quite a bit of rain, we get flooding with that rain. 

@Scout i try to nap but usually it doesn't work and I get frustrated! like today, then come bedtime I'm wide awake. My sleep is all messed up, the joys of holidays 🙂

I have way too many naps during the day while I'm waiting for uni to start

My mum @Scout is 87 and I have never known her to take daytime naps. At the moment I have to put ear drops in each day and she drops off to sleep every time 😌

@Shaz51 Mr YTT can nap any time!! though his job is shift work so has to be able to nap and fall asleep at night at all different times.

I saw The Florida Project today @Shaz51 – it was great, but was a bit melancholy sometimes.

@YTT yes me too! I purposefully go “I’ll nap now cos I’m so sleepy” and then nothing. Same thing at night ….we must be night-owl@Anna88 your routine is all skewiff during holidays!

@Catcakes to me that sounds sweet, but I gather it isn’t “sweet” foryou, it’s a bit sad? Is that right? Sounds like a lot has changed for her.

@Shaz51 sounds like a good way to spend the night 🙂 

Wow...300 mm, that's heaps! We are preparing for a heat wave tomorrow...:/

It’s ok @Scout for me. I’m pleased to see her sleeping because she’s always been too “at the ready “ to jump up and do for others.
I keep reassuring her that now it’s her turn to be cared for. She is mortified that I come every day but in her own way I think she’s finally allowing herself to rest ❤️

@Scout, @YTT Smiley Happy

Mr shaz meds makes him tired  so by lunchtime he can go to sleep if he is able to

Me I get up about 4 times a night with CKD

will be thinking of you tomorrow @River9 Heart

We were have very hot weeks the lawns had all gone brown until yesterday

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance