Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Hi @Adge wondering how your ears are going.

images (57).jpeg

My ears are clear now thanks @Former-Member

I'm still not fully recovered from the virus though.

Having to have my ears syringed out is becoming too frequent for my liking. I had it done only about 8 months ago.

The nurse said "you're getting old" (great)...

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good to hear @Adge about your ears (full pun intended). Hope you continue to pick up from your virus.

Great pun @Former-Member, I was feeling a bit sad tonight but that made me laugh
Former-Member
Not applicable

Was thinking once you get your PhD we will have to call you the doc @Anna88

Haha let me pass first and then everyone can call me the doc haha @Former-Member

I had a productive day today 🙂
Got lots of cleaning done.
I went to a macron making demonstration, it was awesome. I've always been too scared to attempt to make macrons. I can't wait to try it out

How was everyone's day today?

I'm at the train station at nearly midnight waiting for my husband to arrive *yawn*. He's been away for 4 days.

Hi @YTT ..... tired and expecting to face-plant my iPad before our ordered in dinner arrives ..... lol

Ita been a big day.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@YTT perhaps you can share the secrets to macaron making, I tried once and they were a failure.

@Former-Member there were sooooo many tips from the type of stand mixer to the type of bowls. Using pure icing sugar only and blitzing the sugar and almond mix.
He didn't give us recipes but told us quantities, I wish I wrote them down. He said there were a lot of recipes out there and was a bit of a mission to find one that works for your oven.
The demonstration cost only $30 and you get to take home 12 macrons!!!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance