Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

I'm 30 and have reached the age where I wake up most mornings wondering why I have a sore back, and my knees crack it I bend down to pick something up haha.

Hey @Adge, I just barely pip you at the post. I turned 49 a few months ago. 
Whew, half century approaches... hard to believe.

Part of me still feels "spring chicken", but the crinkle lines are trying to call me a liar. Smiley Wink

I have crinkle lines too @Smc I'm not sure how I can hide those...

It's nice to think that you're just a little ahead of me, showing the way...

Yes, I certainly missed out on the spring chicken phase (or time).

Apparently a mid-life "Rebellious phase" can double for it, but I'm not so sure.

I've hardly got a rebelious bone in my body - so that would be too far a stretch (I think).

Adge

Ha !  You’re both spring chickens .... lol .....

(says one of the Old Duck clan)

@Shaz51Happy Birthday to your husband 🙂

@Anna88 lol you are too younge to have aches lol you are still a young spring chicken 🙂 

@soul it is a nice country 🙂 so diverse! it's different wherever you go. We went to Ho Chi Minh City and Hoi An, I'd love to go to Hanoi !

I did bring prescription anti vomiting and gastro stop, my son just vomited them right back up. The pharmacist there have great stuff, they gave me anti vomiting, diarrhoea, anti spasmodic for bowels, charcoal and lactobacillus.

I'm cured of the travel bug at the moment. lol I told my husband that and he rolled his eyes and said that I've said that before after a trip.... 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@soul
I am not really a movie buff but we have been a few times of late to get Mr D out the house, it was something enjoyable he could do as he had difficulty walking, still should not over do things.

Good morning Hot Chocolateirs ......

and to @BlueBells if you’re around ....

Hot chocolate anyone? I need to vent. I think I finally get how this works. 😀

Vent away @Sonny1 .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance