Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

I hope you get some decent sleep tonight @Determined, hoping to be in the land of nod soon myself.

That would be nice @Former-Member.

Sleep is a little elusive at the moment 😩

Glad the move has worked out really well for you @Anna88 .....

Has anyone seen @YTT ?

Hi @Former-Member @Determined @Adge @Shaz51 @soul ..... anyone else around ?

Hey  there @Faith-and-Hope

I've seen the emails coming through but have been avoiding everything. My daughter isn't doing so well, it's been hard. I think we now have an eating disorder on top of the bipolar and anxiety.

I'm not coping so well but still functioning.

Thanks for asking about me... two steps forward, one step back... right???

Two steps forward and one step back is still a forward motion, as @lapses often says .....

.Sorry to hear you’re on a major uphill struggle.  If it is and eating disorder, try to get to that quickly.  If you have doctors already on board for everything else medical that’s going on, hopefully they will jump all over this one sooner rather than later .....

Thanks for letting us know what’s happening for you ..... easier to hold you in the light when we know what the pressing needs are .... and please try to take good care of yourself in the mix .... even if it’s just to stop for a cuppa, as @Shaz51 often says ....

C00275B4-DA23-48BB-8734-EE7DFA3CEFFB.jpeg

Hi @Catcakes ... 👋

@Former-Member  PS have not forgotten the old codger reference 😁😁😁 ... Hehehehe! Oops! ....

@Adge  Hi Adge I am so glad that you like Father Ted it is extremely funny!! OMG I will never live that 'old codgers sticking together' down will I ...:P

Good morning to @Faith-and-Hope@YTT@Determined@Former-Member@Adge and everyone that comes in for a cuppa have a wonderful Monday 😄 xx

Good morning @greenpea and everyone. Having my cuppa in quiet trying to wake my 15 and 18 year olds 🙂 

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope the eating (or lack of it) has really crept up. She is loosing weight even though she is already underweight 😞  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance