Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

you're high enough not to be at risk of your house flooding?--- yep @Smc, we will be safe there Heart

@Faith-and-Hope@Smc@Former-Member@Shaz51@Amour_Et_Psyché@ have to get son to bed and clean up around the house. Have a great evening and see you all tmorrow. love the pea xx

see you tomorrow my super @greenpea HeartHeart, love from Shaz51

Former-Member
Not applicable

Night night @greenpea, I must trot too, eyes tired from too much screen work today.

hello @soul Smiley Very HappyHeart

Hi @Shaz51 - shall I drop by a packet of Tim Tams with my helicopter?

Water - we take it for granted in the city. I guess that's one of the disadvantages of living in a rural area. My older brother has those problems.

Hallo @Appleblossom - ik hoop dat je goed bent. I was born here but my parents were Dutch.

Hope everyone else is doing okay.

I have gone off my nerve pain meds and feel very tired. They were giving me quite a good night's sleep but now I wake up a couple of times. More pain but less undesirable side effects. Had to weigh up the pros and cons. I also did an hour session of hydrotherapy this afternoon and have gone for two walks today so I won't be staying up too late tonight.

Evening people 

My eyes are hanging out my head. I've just sat down with a glass of wine, I went out to dinner with my husband tonight. It was nice 🙂 

Hope everyone had a good day, I struggled... Tomorrow is a new day 🙂

Yup, we all get those @YTT. Hope tomorrow is a much better one.

Feeling that way too @YTT and I haven't had the wine or dinner out. Just washed my hair so I'll stay up a little longer whilst it dries.

Hope you have a good night's rest and that tomorrow is easier for you.

shall I drop by a packet of Tim Tams with my helicopter --- yes please @soul 

Helllo @YTT Heart

Hey hello again @Chamomile Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance