Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Night Shift

Hello @TAB & @plasmo
TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi BD @Former-Member 😸 not sure if @plasmo is around I just stuck my nose in . How are you going ?
Former-Member
Not applicable

All goods @TAB
Honestly I am flat right now been through so many ups and downs the last little while I'm just not sure what to feel right now
TAB
Senior Contributor

Did you want to talk about it @Former-Member ? Bit the same here. Have been given a lifeline thru chance meeting someone used to know. Was surprised they called me today. Its an opportunity. And responsibility. Hmm . Got to do the right thing. Ok its work and have worked for them before but was a bit loose
Former-Member
Not applicable

Just having trouble balancing myself @TAB
Had some good things happen but end up feeling down about it after a few days and battling sh and si thoughts
TAB
Senior Contributor

Im sorry to hear that @Former-Member .. maybe concentrate on the good? .. I think I don’t do those things I have trouble with thoughts, choices well depression and anxiety are past diagnoses Im not sure. Anyway I’m listening
Former-Member
Not applicable

I have quite a few diagnosises on top on anxiety and depression
I am having trouble adjusting to meds got this constant 'buzzing' and it doesn't help control the voices it just muffles them
TAB
Senior Contributor

That doesn’t sound like much fun @Former-Member I’m sorry to hear that

Hi @TAB @Former-Member

Sorry to hear that @Former-Member
TAB
Senior Contributor

Hiya @Flying_Hams got fire going here, Hulk Hogan guesting on Walker Texas Ranger re tv 📺 lol trying to get comfy
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance