Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, hope you will be okay with everything. Hope it gets better here.

TAB
Senior Contributor

well been for walk, had bath , might go and get papers, well for crossword as much as anything  @Meowmy  lol Hope your day gets better, another coffee here think

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, work has finished. Home now. Think will get a coffee and watch music video for a bit. Hope you are both having a good day. Take care. Hope afternoon my messages to you will be good.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ok sounds good @Meowmy did shorter walks in end, one to shops.
Warm here ok 25deg.
Stupid work still sending me no notice travel details as tho I had done medical , was in Perth and wasn't sick. Getting boring. Makes me look bad.

Home now. Think will get a coffee and watch music video for a bit.---- sounds very nice @Meowmy Heart

@TAB hey Tabby, when all your health issues get treated, may be you will feel better and can do work more easily. Take care.

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy, feeling okay here. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Maybe @Meowmy see what happens Thanks. Sick of appointments. Have so called job place tomorrow

@TAB hey Tabby,cold and rain8ng. Just chilling, listening to the rain. Job place could be okay. May be you can get some ideas from them. Good luck

TAB
Senior Contributor

Not trying be negative but they have done absolutely nothing in 3 1/2 months except make money out of me going there. Person see on last appt was all pleased I had been going there for 3 mths!
Apparently they get like $$800/mth for me going there. Nothing happens. Just talk and threat of me being cut off . They are probably on a commission
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance