Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

thecreativemuso
Casual Contributor

Thoughts on Bipolar

I'm pretty new here, recently diagnosed with Bipolar Type II. I wanted to introduce myself saying that I'm a musician and a singer-songwriter, from Melbourne, I am interested in spirituality, MBTI: I'm an ENTP, psychology, philosophy, self-help, comparative religion, natural medicine.

I've recently read the book Jordan Peterson's book 12 Rules For Life, and also have been looking into Nietzsche, Carl Jung, and Zen Buddhism. I'm trying to meet people who are interested in similar things and also interested in talking in depth about topics.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Thoughts on Bipolar

Hello and welcome to the forums @thecreativemuso Smiley Happy

If you feel like it, you can also introduce yourself to other forum members here.

It sounds like you have a wide range of interests and I'm sure you will come across like-minded people on here. However, just as a heads up, these forums are anonymous so the "meeting people" will just be virtual. Smiley Happy

Re: Thoughts on Bipolar

Hi @thecreativemuso 

Welcome to the forums! Some really diverse interests there. What got you intersted in philosophy? What kind of music do you play and write? Hope you've been able to connect with some members around theses interests on the forums to date. As Jupiter mentioned, you can introduce yourself to the community on the introduction page and you're are more than welcome to jump in on existing discussions around these topics too. Look forward to seeing you around the forums 📗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance