Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome our new Community Manager

Community Manager

Welcome our new Community Manager

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to introduce our newest team member - @Margot

So I thought I would start this thread so you could say hi and perhaps share something about yourself and learn a bit about Margot.

Thinking back to my fun workshop days where I stockpiled a million ice breakers in my head... one of my faves was 'If you could have any super power, what would it be?'

So I put it to you.... what super power would you have?

(for those interested, mine would be the ability to teleport to anywhere in the world, in any point in time - past or future)

12 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Welcome our new Community Manager

Thanks for the warm welcome @NikNik 👩🏽‍🎤

I would never have even thought of teleporting! That's such a good one 🧙🏽‍♀️

I think my super power would be...shapeshifting. I like the idea of being able to transform into lots of different beings or objects so that I could experience the world from an array of vantage points 🧝🏼‍♂️🦒🏎🦕🦄

Looking forward to hearing everyone else's 😁

Community Elder

Hi @NikNikSmiley Happy

Welcome, @MargotSmiley Happy

My super power might be to talk with animals, and understand their language in return. Come to think of it, I already talk to birds, and to other animals I encounter. Just that it's not an easily comprehensible two way conversation. That's what I'd like. I think there'd be so much to be learned!

Community Manager

Great to meet you @Mazarita

What a great choice! 🐥 I remember watching Dr Dolittle as a child and wishing I had that ability too 🐨

Community Manager

Ahh mmaannnn I have super power envy @Margot @Mazarita

Community Elder

@Margot@NikNik, I remember seeing Dr. Doolittle when I was a child of about 10, and thought of it again after writing down that superpower, Margot. Snap! Smiley Happy

Community Guide

Hello and welcome to the forum @Margot Smiley Very HappyHeart

Hello @NikNik Smiley Very Happy

chai.png

Senior Contributor

Hello @Margot
I have not really hankered after a super power, have tended to dream of being able to donate big amounts to worthy medical or humanitarian causes.
Darcy
Community Manager

Snap @Mazarita!

Dr Dolittle

Community Manager

That coffee is about the size of the one I have every morning @Shaz51 ☕️

What a great idea @Darcy! Sounds like you've got quite an altruistic streak about you 👩‍👩‍👧‍👧 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦