Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

narcdup
New Contributor

Histrionic Borderline Narcissism Sex Sharing and Siblings

I met my very attractive, uninhibited 50 yo (histrionic-borderline) narc gf online and we agreed to begin a monogamous relationship; a man's dream---she does it all yet exhumes a respectable-girl demeanor. She and her slightly older (not nearly as attractive) sister live together. 3 months later, her sister and I (individually, on our own) discovered my gf cheating having a hot n heavy, incredibly stealth affair---with her sister's boyfriend(!) The affair had started rather immediately after they (sis and her bf) met online as well, not long before I met my gf (and continued to the affair until this day). Naturally, we (me and her sis) were both (individually, on our own) floored and devastated. It eventually became obvious they (my gf and her sister) have reconciled and have teamed up (protecting each other) as they BOTH deny to me that anything is going on and they BOTH continue to see him separately AND together at times. Can someone tell me what is going on here???
1 REPLY 1

Re: Histrionic Borderline Narcissism Sex Sharing and Siblings

It's not uncommon for severely personality disordered people to engage in sexual behaviours that normal people just couldn't even imagine. They don't have the moral compass to prevent certain behaviours. 
Family will always stick together right or wrong. You can't expect that just because you are in the right that someone will go against their own family and be on your side. If they have personality disorders forget about them and save yourself 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance