Skip to main content

Re: I just can't.

@Faith-and-Hope I've been admitted to the psych ward...

I am glad to hear it @The-red-centaur, if it’s okay to say so.  We love your company here, and I know you don’t always feel as depressed as you are at the moment, so I hope your stay in hospital helps to bring you up and out of that hole again.

How are you doing at the moment ?  Are the staff  being nice to you ?  I hope so.  I hope you have empathetic nurses who you can talk to and who have the time to listen.

Take care @The-red-centaur you are in the right place, hopefully being looked after.

Thinking of you Heart

BB xxxoo

@Faith-and-Hope hospital never helps me, and there's a high chance I'll just be discharged tomorrow.
I'm no good.
And I guess the staff are ok. Not all staff here are nice though.

Do you have a counsellor to see when you come out of hospital @The-red-centaur ?

I have my case manager @Faith-and-Hope

So they will be informed about how you are, and where you are ..... 

Can I ask you, have you been able to tell them how bad things were ..... did they know how you were feeling ?

I am asking because I am concerned that you have ongoing support once you leave hospital, and I am hoping you feel that your case worker is someone you can confide in honestly about the way you are feeling @The-red-centaur.

Do you have family ?

@The-red-centaur. I hope your time in hospital at least gives you a break.

Hope you start feeling better soon.

@Faith-and-Hope wrote:

I am asking because I am concerned that you have ongoing support once you leave hospital, and I am hoping you feel that your case worker is someone you can confide in honestly about the way you are feeling @The-red-centaur.

Do you have family ?

I kinda told then how bad i was, but I didn't tell her about my plans.
But I've been told by case manager tell me there's not a lot she can do for me.

I have my dad, but he doesn't know. Neither does my best friend