Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@Shaz51 @outlander  thank you my dear friends .... where woulkd I be without my dear friends on Sane Heartxxx

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

That is very good news @MDT I'm happy for you.

On a slightly positive note - WA Government thinks that they may have started to contain virus (in WA).

Apparently no new cases in some time - they think numbers are starting to decrease (go down).

Plus the media do not report that most have actually fully recovered - they still include them in the figures.

Adge

Super pea @greenpea
My awesome friend

@greenpea 💚💚💚

X

X

Good morning everyone 

@outlander @MDT @greenpea @eth @Sophia1 

I have not been sleeping well. I cannot relax. I keep waking up in the middle of the night and cannot get back to sleep.... 

I'm so happy for you about your job @MDT 

I'm sorry its taken me a few days to congratulate you.

Hi @Dani1981
All good re saying congrats.
I was the same sleeping overnight. Kept getting interrupted by the monitor which comes off in 30mins thankfully.

Take care of yourself mate

Hi my friend @MDT  how are you today?

i so understand the lack of sleep @Dani1981 

I'm having trouble as well. And then you feel so wrecked for the whole day. 

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Wanderer  Wanderer Heartxx

Hey @BlueBay
Not bad thanks. Happy to have gotten rid of the monitor. Just reading atm. History and culture.

I hope you and @Dani1981 feel better soon

Hey pea @greenpea and also to you @Wanderer
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance