Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

@Owlunar @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Adge  and everyone who passes this wonderful thread. Just wanted to say a big thank you for always including me in the tags. I may not say much but I always read what is happening so please keep tagging :D. Love peaxxxx

@greenpea, i love you being with me everyday my sister Heart

not sure where to go tonight
Mr shaz had a big anxiety attack while out doing a job today , he told me how he was feeling but he kept on going , he always wants me with him
soo confusing what to do to help Smiley Sad

@Appleblossom@Owlunar , @Former-Member , @Adge@Jacques@Determined , @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @Shaz51,
How are you?
Sounds positive if Mr Shaz could share how he was feeling and carry on regardless. Very easy to be anxious I guess with an invisible threat.

hello @Former-Member 

how are you and are you doing anything for easter xxx

it has taken mr shaz years to open up and now he opens up after his break down 

@greenpea@Appleblossom@Owlunar@Adge , @Former-Member , I used to get really upset because i always thought it was me xxx

Well I'm sure it's not you @Shaz51 I tend to think it's me too (it isn't).

As for Easter, there is Nothing to do, no way to celebrate - for those who live alone.

All group activities are cancelled (or not allowed) - including Church Services (worship), which is the focus of Easter (& Christmas) for many people.

So this will be the most "Non-Easter" Easter on record (maybe cancelled too?)

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @Shaz51 @Adge 

I understand the tendency for having an overdeveloped sense of responsibility. Ultimately not good for myself or my family members. Still it is hard when someone you love is obviously distressed. 

Some religious services are available on line but I guess that's not the same as turning up and interacting. I had a lunch planned for Sunday. Family members who don't live with me can't come anymore but I will cook the lunch anyway. Good to fill my home 🏠 with the lovely smells. Must make do and mend as they say.

Also thinking 🤔 of trying my hand at making masks. They will come in handy for gardening even if Nothing else. Gardening is never ending so I will be outside if the clouds clear.

Hope your day is going well 😀

hello @Former-Member , @Adge 

a lazy day today 

had a sleep in 

late breakfast and then watching shows we have tapped during the week 

Heart @greenpea@Appleblossom@Owlunar , @Former-Member 

Hi @Adge 

I left the church a long time ago and I do miss the worship side of things - that was always important to me especially at Easter - which was more important to me personally than Christmas - 

So not worshipping is normal now - I still have my faith and when I saw the Passover Moon a couple of nights back I thought of Easter and what it meant - 

So it is quite different not being able to see my family this year because on Good Friday we always share Easter Buns and Easter gifts - this year it can't happen - and my grand-daughter lives interstate and this has to be hard on my daughter and son-in-law

Religion and spiritual issues are intensely personal and we experience this side of our nature in variously different ways. I believe and that is enough - I feel it right now as I share my thoughts with you

Hey - they can cancel Easter Services and sharing things with family we don't live with but they can't cancel Easter - it's still Easter

Sending you Easter thoughts

Dec

Nothing can ever separate us from the love of  God in  ChristNothing can ever separate us from the love of God in Christ

@greenpea 

I always love to include the Pea in my posts - you have some good ideas - I never get around all of the forum - I am sure if I did I would read more of your interesting thoughts

So - I wish you the best this Easter and hope it all does work out for you however you are place this year

Happy Easter - or at least - the best possible atm

Dec

Hi @Shaz51 

I am watching The Blue Planet right now - I tape a lot of programmes but I don't always get around to watching them - but David Attenborough - I have to watch that today while I am able

Not is all anyone's fault Shaz and I'm glad you have finally work things through with Mr 

Shaz and he is sharing somethings about his breakdown. I know he lost a lot and I think this was before he met you - that must have been devastating

And it's really good you guys are talking about things

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance