Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

ammm ?? @Ali11 

last night I felt sick in the stomach all night , like i was going to be sick but i didn`t , today i have felt yukky all day

Sorry for any confusion @Shaz51, meant looking after yourself as well when you said you're back to doing everything again and taking care of mum. Sad to hear you're feeling yucky Smiley Sad 

thank you @Ali11 Heart

mum is still getting  meals on wheels but everything else is back on me xoxo

had a lovely long bath last night

this weekend i have a voluteeries lunch to go to xx

A long bath sounds amazing @Shaz51, that's a lovely way to treat yourself and get some quiet time. The lunch sounds like it'll be good, does everyone bring a plate or is it put on? 

@Ali11 

the top bosses put a event on once a year

mum was doing a lot not this year , but we were still invited

That's lovely of them @Shaz51, glad they've invited you, you've obviously made an impact there Heart 

@Ali11, I took mum down to the shop where she used to help out  and she got lots of hugs from everyone , I think it made her morning xxxx

That's beautiful @Shaz51, and hearing that has made my day Heart Mum must've felt so loved in that moment, everyone showing affection. 

@Ali11, I think it has made mum`s recovery a step up this afternoon after this morning

mum have a blood test done yesterday , the doctor hinks she might be lacking B12

Can imagine @Shaz51, saw someone say the opposite of addiction is not sobriety, it's connection. That can apply across our emotional states as well, when we feel loved and valued we're more optimistic about our lives Heart Lacking B12, is that bananas? Or are we thinking of Bananas In Pyjamas, B1 and B2? Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance