Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling

Hey @PrincessLettuce ,

Do you have any other ones to share? 
currently trying to keep myself busy to stop my mind from racing. 
things are not great. Fighting urges and my ex boyfriend is messaging me and being mean to me so I'm trying not to let that bother me. 
I feel lost

cuddling with doggo. 
I'm safe

@PrincessLettuce @outlander - you guys forgot - A bugs life, lion king, finding nemo & dory, zootopia

Hi @Fluttershy1 ,

Sorry to hear you're going through such a difficult time at the moment.

It's really great that you have your doggo to keep you company, and that you're trying to keep yourself distracted! I can see how hard your working to keep yourself on track.

There's been so many great suggestions tonight for Disney films so I might be doubling up. But my faves are probably The Lion King and Beauty and the Best!

Sometimes I put on Disney movie songs and sing along to them with my husband - singing those songs can really brighten my day! 

What's your favourite Disney movie? 🙂

Ive seen those too @Fluttershy1
Theres hundreds of disney movies to watch and new ones being remade too so even more to watch.

@outlander  I only watch Wreck It Ralph like a month ago, and I was like 'how have I not seen this before'! Such a cute movie!

Its a great movie-both 1 and 2 @PrincessLettuce

@PrincessLettuce - my favourite Disney movie is Dumbo, the new one. I love it. Even though it makes me cry I still watch it. I'm currently watching Moana. 
sitting here crying wanting this emotional pain to stop and the SH urges to stop. 
I'm safe

@outlander - so many to watch, I just love sitting here on cold nights watching movies

@Former-Member 

Hi @Fluttershy1 just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and your wonderful doggo.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance