Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Kurra
Community Elder

Trouble !

I'm in big do do and thinking stupid exit plans. No worries. These are thoughts only. I'm not planning any action on these thoughts. I'm terrified that I'm going to end up homeless again. Any support would be very welcime @Faith-and-Hope @Teej @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Mazarita @Former-Member @Former-Member and anyone else who cares about me.

I'm si afraid....... Luv n Hugzzz to all 💕

780 REPLIES 780
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Trouble !

Oh @Kurra hugs. things sound really hard at the moment 😞 
Here with you, glad you are able to recognise the exit plans as just thoughts that can pass...

I'm glad I can @Former-Member but I'm close to panicking. I'm very drunk but it's the only way I can get some relief from my extreme back pain. Sorry about any typos. I can barely see the screen.

Thanks si much for replying my special friend. 💕💚💕
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh dear @Kurra 😞 do you need extra support tonight from life line or are you ok chatting here. Sounds like you have so much on your plate..

I'm ok chatting here @Former-Member. I'm safe. It's just habitual ho to thought patterns . My greatest fear is that I'm about to become homeless again. If that happens what will happen to 18 yo dog?

dear @Kurra

I know how it feels to be homeless and how hard it is.  After my mother abused me I had no option but to call DVO RESPECT and get into a Domestic Violence refuge. They are very good and very caring.  Actually, I just went to Centrelink and they arranged for me to speak to a Social worker on the phone and they helped me get my belongings and get safely to a refuge. The refuges here in Australia are very good.  Some of the buildings are new and they even have wi-fi.  I was able to save and not pay any money for 4 weeks and save for a place.  

If u call lifeline which is 131114 (free from any mobile), they can give you a list of referalls and DVO respect's 24/7 phone number.  They offer counselling too.  

Btw I made some lovely friends in refuge too.

All the best and take good care of yourself sweetie.  You deserve to be happy and feel loved.  Hugs and God bless you.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ok glad you are safe, I'm hoping that becoming homeless is something that can be avoided for both of you - you deserve to have somewhere safe to be home.

@Kurra

Don't worry dear lovely Kurra, DVO refuges have ' pets in crisis' and they let u take your dog or cat into refuge to live with you until u can get a place. 

Thank you @Former-Member and @BambiFawn. That you understand my fears so much. The trouble is that I'm likely to lose my job and at 67 it will be almost impossible to get another one.

I'll have to go to bed soon because I can barely stand up. A couplr of good things I guess...... I won't be smoking and drinking after tonight because I have no money at all.
Former-Member
Not applicable

😞 I am hearing you @Kurra
In hope you get some sleep tonight and wake in less pain tomorrow. Sending hugs
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance