Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Synapse
New Contributor

New forum user

Hello my forum name is Synapse.

I am wondering if the forums can connect me with carers of a person with Schizophrenia?

I would also like to connect with people in their 30 that have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia that are

connected to support services

have accept their diagnosis

Found and implemented strategies to manage

and feel well and living their life.

1 REPLY 1

Re: New forum user

Welcome, @Synapse  🙂

To connect with carers of a person with schizophrenia, you can post your post above on SANE's Friends, Family and Carers Forum . Title the post with the word "schizophrenia" in it. That way you might get some advice from people who have been /are in your situation, hopefully... There is also a link at the top of the page here, under "Forums Community" and under "Forums Home" a bit further down the page too.

To connect with schizophrenia sufferers in their 30s (although I wouldn't limit the age) you can make a new thread with the title along the lines of "Looking for schizophrenia sufferers" and you might get some responses. 

You can also type "Schizophrenia" into the Search bar above for threads on that topic and you might find people there too. 

A handy forum tip is if you type @ and then click on a name in the drop-down box, that person will get a notification and won't miss your reply.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance