Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Nothing

5,322 REPLIES 5,322
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Anyone feel like chatting? Coffee/Tea ☕💕

I'm ok, thanks @TAB 🐱
Bit slow again this morning. Good strong coffee helps. 😀

How's @Former-Member today? 💕🌷🌼🌺
Do what feels right for you at Christmas, Fadin. It's not worth getting stressed about it. Try to remember, it's a holiday and enjoy it the way you want to.

Same re slow @Former-Member and coffee, things to do here and dont want to do anything der lolSmiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

I know that "flat" feeling well. 😯😩
Did you do too much yesterday? @TAB

I need to get ready for my girls appointment. Appointments get me moving.

Hopefully you'll find some energy soon.

possibly re too much, well didnt think it was that much @Former-Member yeah have to get moving soon, will find 'energy' from somewhere. have to. Just left everything to last minute then moved departure date forward a week. will just have to deal with it. Will be okay once get going. Still last minute purchases to do here

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Appleblossom 😊 💜
Sorry I missed you earlier. Was out most of the day, home briefly, then out to Christmas Carol event. Haven't been home long.

Thought I was doing well not crying at the carols, then tears came. Tried to hide them from my girl. I try not to be disappointed that we don't have family to have Christmas with. And I try not to think about dad dying at Christmas time. The carols remind me. I managed to get control of my emotions and I'm ok now. It sucks, but life goes on.

I made this new thread, because the old "chat" thread won't show up on my laptop (strange).

How was your day? You mentioned that you got a few things done.

Am going to try and get to bed earlier tonight. Hmmm! Let's see. 😀
Former-Member
Not applicable

When do you head off to see family @TAB?

Did you decide whether you're going to see your family @Former-Member?

I just spent a while chatting to my girl re: Christmas and why we don't spend it with family. She already knew most of it, thought I'd share a bit more with her, as I feel bad for her, not having anything to do with family.
I've always given her the choice, but she hates what I've been through with them. They all live close by. Would be easier if we lived elsewhere.

Couldn't stand being in same room with brother. Reality has hit me to what a creepy jerk he is. To me he isn't a brother. To me he doesn't exist.

Why is there such a big deal about Christmas?
Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm not sure why Xmas is a deal either @Former-Member.
I struggle with people, trust..I don't see my psychologist till mid Jan but I know I'm not right of late.
I decided to go partners parents Xmas day, but in honest thought now I feel like that's not a good choice either.
I'm finding it hard to read all of what's going on for me , I e. Others actions, words...
I'm glad u talk with your daughter. That's special. Children seem to inherently know us. They try us, but they know us.
Former-Member
Not applicable

I have so much anger inside of me and I really feel this is why I feel so fatigued and depressed.

How do I get rid of inner anger?

Does anyone know?

I want to be free and live, not be full of anger etc............

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh do you feel that's a good idea to go @Former-Member? Do you feel up to it. Don't give Iin if it doesn't feel right.

I used to give on and go and ended up an emotional wreck.

They're still trying to manipulate me, but. NO MORE
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance