Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Poll: What topic would you like to see most for Topic Tuesday?

Thanks for the suggestion @Teej! At this stage, we're only seeking feedback on these topics however I'll make a note of your suggestion and we might throw it into the mix for future TT's 🦉

You explained the poll beautifully too. Only other thing I would add is that, we may use all of these topics moving forward depending on the interest of the community. We're hoping to run the topic that gets the most votes in August 🐻

Where do you find vote ????

Hi @Maggie It can be tricky to spot! Have a read of this post, and chec out the attached image. You'll notice the "vote" button at the bottom of the poll box. Let me know how you go with it 🐼

@Maggie If you are on mobile scroll down to latest comment. Below it is the poll. I have a screen shot. In my screen shot it says view results. That is what comes up after you vote. Yours should say vote where the black circle is. BA4CA943-F693-435B-A7B8-1EECB49E3637.jpeg

Thanks @Margot@Teej trotting off to try.

I'm not getting the vote. But then I am a dynasor. Sorry if it's obvious, I can't see it. This is my pic.image.jpeg

Yeh but what is it today lol @Teej?

Ok...found it. Thanks.

Aha @MDT. Sorry. Bit slow on the uptake. Topic for today for me is 🤨🤔:face_with_rolling_eyes:🤦‍♀️🤔🤔🤔. Maybe 'how to be decisive in thinking about a topic 😜😆’. 

Woohoo @Maggie 💜🤗😘

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance