Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: We want to hear from you! What do you love about the SANE Forums? And how can we improve them?

Completed.

How long is it gonna keep popping up when loading a page??

Re: We want to hear from you! What do you love about the SANE Forums? And how can we improve them?

Thanks @Jupiter for tagging me! 

I've done the survey but I didn't think to mention that a better notification system would be good or a forums app maybe? I have quite the jungle going on in my email inbox, I can't imagine I'm the only one with a messy inbox hahaha 

Survey done @Jupiter 😁

@Ilovepenguins It would be great if you could email team@saneforums.org with your further suggestions 👍

@RachSANECEO 😁

once per day while the survey is open - not forever! 

good idea, definitely on our minds too.

Hey @RachSANECEO Was that last post meant for @Ilovepenguins ?

Hey @Ilovepenguins there is an option in your forum settings to be more selective of the types of notifications you receive to your email inbox if that would be helpful to explore 😊

ah how can I know if I already did this cause I can’t remember
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance