Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Sharing the wisdom within

I'm doubting the answers to my questioning lol @Appleblossom

Haha @greenpea thankyou

Yea that's it aye @Shaz51 it gets tough

@Shaz51@greenpea

@Appleblossom@Zoe7

@Adge

I'm going to have some quiet time now...... going to do some thinking...

Sleep well everybody 

You sleep well too @eudemonism Smiley Happy

@Zoe7@Shaz51

@greenpea@Appleblossom

@Adge@Sophia1

@MDT@TAB

I been doing alot of questioning and answering recently, and unfortunately I'm doubting the answers I'm giving myself... -and don't feel up2 following through with the answers... due to doubting the answers and their effectiveness, and not mentally and physically thinking and feeling i can go through with it... -even though it's relatively simple... due to underlying illness symptoms, side effects, environmental and social circumstances... which leads toward doing nothing & delaying the inevitable...

I know what the problem is... i know what the solution is... i just get lost in everything that everyone else is contributing... -which burns up vital energy... + I'm partially confined, restricted and limited due to underlying illness, side effects, environmental and social circumstances...

Sometimes the constraints of our illness stop us getting the answers we need @eudemonism but it is good that youo are questioning things and trying to move forward despite these constraints. Keep searching Eude - there is a middle ground that you can achieve - it just takes a little compromise often to find.

Apparently under section 24 (1) (b) i need to prove my disability is permanent and likely to be permanent to get a ndis package.

Yea @Zoe7 i would like more support that has routine and structure to it. Like weekly out and about ventures with people. A regular meal at a pub OR cafe. Land based Fishing trips and hikes/Walks with my dog. Help with cleaning. Help with cooking. Half my disability is about social and emotional issues. Communicating. Maintaining relationships. + the financial restraints of being on dsp and 'not being able to work '

Doesn't the current service have the .power to establish your eligiblity for an NDIS?  

Seems a bit strange.

Smiley Surprised

One thing that is good is that the NDIS recognise that mental health issues are a pschoSOCIAL issue.

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance