Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Motivation

Thanks @soul 😀 sorry to put that on you.
It turned pear shaped after couple hrs re test. Scraped thru first part of testing. Cant think about it now.

No probs @TAB. At least you did get through the first part. More tomorrow?

TAB
Senior Contributor

No @soul test pieces are supposed to be sent off for destructive testing re 2nd step

Well, you did it @TAB - now the wait.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Trying not to think about that @soul 😸
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Teej

I just wanted to say thank you for being there.

There are so many others of you that I get inspiration from daily but when it comes to social media I’m a bit quiet on posting, so thank you 

Here I am lacking motivation & looking to starta new day where I think I need to make a physical list to check off to get some motivation going & achieve something.

lmn83 😉

Hi @Former-Member

how did you go yesterday. I’m having a flat emotional day today. Yesterday I managed to achieve some things from a list.

i understand about posting on social media. I don’t post anywhere but here. I follow Facebook everyday but go under the radar. I haven’t posted on there for a few years and before that it was maybe 5 times a year. Some days I’m ok to post here and some days I talk myself out of it thinking I don’t have much to say. 

Best wishes for today 😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Teej,

Today is going okay I have made a list.

Wishing for you a good day 😉

lmn83 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance