Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

Yes make them run around 😂  I just have to keep eyes on them as the littlest is the one who runs off I can tell you I am not running with a  pram 😂  nobody wants to see that  

I might go to the park tomorrow and maybe the animal farm they love animals @tyme   in my entire life I didn't know kids eat a lot I mean a lot 🤣 

How are you @tyme   it's nice to meet you too 😊

Kids snack ALL day @Sunnyside226 . Then when you make a delicious healthy meal, they’ll tell you they are full.

Do you have a second seat on the pram? Strap him on there and don’t remove the buckle until you are in a secured, gated park? 

Whatever it is, if you have a few months with them, pace yourself or you will have done everything by next week lol. Go to the park one day, shops one day, library one day, farm one day…. Another thing that’s cheap but a bit germs and loud, are playcentres. Kids love them if you can stand them.

I laughed so hard at that first conversation 🤣 because that what happen tonight  and now he wants a ice cream I said no  I got called names 😂 

There is a seat on the pram for him  it's a struggle to get him in  

I never thought to take them to the library  that's a good idea @tyme   

I do have one question @tyme  

I really hope you still want to talk this is really helpful and really helping 

Ask away as long as it aligns with guidelines around safety, respect and anonymity @Sunnyside226 

Libraries are great. Look on your local library website to see what kids sessions they have. They may have duplo sessions, toddler story time, toy library, craft sessions, movie  sessions. We have all that at out local library. We also have reptile shows, magic shows, forensic science FBI sessions, and animal farms come in to the library. It pretty cool. I love my local libraries. During movie sessions, kids get water and popcorn too. Best thing, all this is free of charge.

Wow that's a cool library I had a look the kids session is on Friday it's a reading thing  I will let you know on Friday if you're around

Should I just email what I was going to say? @tyme  I don't really know  

I am panicking and stressed  

Feel free to email us if you are not sure. We are happy to guide you @Sunnyside226 

team@saneforums.org

Thank you @tyme  I will soon ☺️ 

I just send the email @tyme ☺️ 

I sent you one now @tyme  

I am getting very anxious about the hospital  my anxiety is bad and I have no one to talk  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance