Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Im off to bed myself soon also, have an early start tomorrow

just tidying up some homework questions and corresponding with group member for tomorrows class and I am done.  managed to achieve more in the last 2 hours or so than I did in the 10 before that while I was at uni. nothing like a little preassure to promote progress lol 

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Smc  ^ re above ^

@Determined
One other thing re meds, particularly a couple of them is that a good response can sometimes change diagnosis ...

@Former-Member
A change in diagnosis to bipolar would not supprise me if eventuated.
New med is one used for bipolar (I hope that is nit roo much info re forum guidlines)

Post dose increase has unfortunately seen a dip in mood. Hoping it will level again once body adjusts.

*Added note.
I often wondered about bipolar before the bpd diagnosis based on dr google resarch.

Quick wave @Determined

Hi @Determined
Thinking of you and your kin.
Darcy

How are things on the home front @Determined?

Things are steady with my Darling at the moment @Former-Member, steady on her terms which is unfortunate but steady is steady, I don't mean to sound cynical but how I am feeling at the moment.

I am struggling emotionally at the moment with a lack of expressed love and affection. Run down and feeling fluey is not helping that. 

@Determined ... Praying that one day soon your darling will start showing affection to you.

Mr D not so well and things appear to have stopped in the intimacy dept for us at present too 😞. I am dreading med options available for him, most are very ordinary in relation to relationship matters.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance