Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Deathpartedus
New Contributor

About me

Hey, I’m new here and I just wanted to share a bit about myself and why I’m here

im been struggling with s/h and mental illness since I was 5 and have seen many doctors and been on different meds and been inpatient in hospitals in the city. There’s not much in terms of help where I live so I go to the city but it’s really expensive which means I can’t get all the help I need. Basically here to talk to new people who have experienced similar issues and to connect with local people. I have dysthymia, mdd, bpd, ptsd, mild psychosis, e/ds and struggle with sui tendencies and s/h

im pansexual and an animal and music lover

love talking to people about meaningful things and distractions are always good

1 REPLY 1
nashy
Senior Contributor

Re: About me

Hey there @Deathpartedus, Nashy here I am one of the Community Manager's on the Forums 🙂 Welcome, I hope this space connects you with some peers. You're a pretty strong person working through each diagnosis, well done on reaching out in this space. They're a great crew here, and no doubt will provide some helpful insight Heart 

I am just about to send you an email, would also recommend checking out our Community Guidelines here

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance