Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

WriterMelb
Community Elder

Anybody use Sane now?

I used to visit Sane a lot. Now most of the posts are old. There are very few people interacting. Sane is advertised on the media for what? Nobody here. I desperately want to connect with others. I have searched and searched here for some possibility of some sort of interaction but there is nothing. Have to look elsewhere.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Anybody use Sane now?

hi @WriterMelb sorry you haven't been able to connect with others recently. There are people on here just depends on time of day and people on different times. I hope you get to connect to others soon

yeah,.. may not be a lot of interchange at 4 or 5 in the mornings @WriterMelb 

I'm sure you appreciate that, (being a community elder and all)

I've visited the site kind of regularly for a little while... I notice it has more busy days than not. 

Hi, I am new here but would like to chat if you want? 

Yes @WriterMelb ! We have A LOT of people on SANE now. The services are growing exponentially actually. But as @Kyle1 said, maybe not at 5am....

How's everything going? Is there anything in particular you want to talk about? Perhaps I can guide you with some threads to visit once I know 🙂

Hey there @Katey , welcome to the forums! Good to see you.

Hi Tyme, Things could be better, I feel so alone, my best (only) friend died. my family dont talk to me. I have no interest in life.

Hey @Katey ,

I can hear that things could be better.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend that passed away. My condolences to you.

I hear how lonely things feel at the moment and you have no interest in life.

I wonder if you have ever spoken to Griefline? https://griefline.org.au/

We hear you. You are not alone.

I have just found this forum so i am not sure of its benefits yet but i have had good experiences with some facebook groups as there are always people on it at all times of the night or day. Particularly if you join a worldwide group. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance