Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Crashed and burned

Well the voices have woken up now. I knew they were sleeping and was hoping that they'd stay asleep. At least I can't hear my brain thinking now (trust me that noise was really annoying and frustrating to say the least). My wife visited me yesterday and brought all my Robbie Williams DVDs up and my DVD player, so that's a plus! I am also getting some study done as I can. I have two more questions to answer and then I can submit another assignment. Trouble is, they are tough questions requiring my noggin to focus (which is difficult with the sedating effects of medications). The nurses won't let me stay in bed too long now (I was sleeping 20hrs a day) so to develop healthy habits. I also have low blood pressure at the moment (100/68) so the wooziness is like being on a ship at sea and I stagger a bit about the ward.

I might see if I can go outside... I have leave to come and go as I please for up to two hours per day. I may as well take advantage of that situation, lest it changes.

@Queenie Sending best wishes.

Thanks @Meowmy . Just had evening medications so I am off to bed I think.

Great to hear the mood is stablizing now @Queenie Smiley Happy How did you go with the group therapy today? Are you feeling better after resting?

Still in the hospital @Ali11  didn’t sleep at all last night and it was a rough night. I’m going to music 🎶 therapy later today though 

Sorry to hear you had a rough night @Queenie, hope music therapy helps you feel a bit better.  

Another rough day today being mother’s day it is always a sad day for me. I’m also still very unwell so the nurses say. I cut my hair and now I’m unrecognisable which is how I like it. The government cannot find someone they don’t know what they look like!

Sending love @Queenie, you're right about not being found if no one knows what you look like Smiley LOL Hopefully things improve soon! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance