Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Evie1
Senior Contributor

I feel so unwell could I have depression

I feel like crap all the time and when your in so much pain life doesn't mean anything to me and I feel like a worthless person a mistake someone tell I'm worth alive
10 REPLIES 10

Re: I feel so unwell could I have depression

Hi @Evie1

It's possible that you could be feeling depressed. One of the symptoms is a lack of interest in the things you used to enjoy.

It would be a good idea to make an appointment with your GP to discuss how you're feeling at the moment.

All people add value to our world. You and your life do matter so I urge you to make that appointment so that you can start enjoying life again. Take care and let us know how you're going.

Hugs 🎶

So I'm a mistake no one wants me around might as well just go I really don't c a way out people say there's a light at the end of the tunnel I can't see it and if I do it's a train coming to hit me

I understand that feeling all too well @Evie1 but try to understand that is how depression can make us think. @Former-Member may have some suggestions that could help you tonight. 💕

I'm contaplatimg Suicid it says try to sleep

That's the message I got @Evie1. Do you have a plan? Would you like to talk more about why you want to hurt yourself so badly you could stop living forever?

@Former-Member will be able to help you and I will stay with you for now.

Hi @Evie1

Please remain in touch with the forum tonight. There is support for you here.

I'm hoping that you are safe right now? Please stay in touch.

I have emailed you

Thanks

NiteKat

Thanks @NiteKat.
Still here with you @Evie1 and can stay with you until 3 am. I need to leave for work at 5.30 am so as long as I get 2 hours sleep I'll be fine.
Would you like to talk more.

Often when people feel suicidal there's also a part of them that wants to live. Feeling so bad is really painful all over pur body. More often than not talking about it helps to ease some of that pain.

I wanna die but I only just woke up

Perhaps it might be a good idea to see if you can get back to sleep. Wsrm milk with a spoonful of honey can help getting back to sleep @Evie1.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance