Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

great to hear hes recoverin well @Owlunar

hope your toe heals quickly. its hard when you want to rug up but cant. maybe for now buy some slippers that have the toe part still open. think the stylemight be called hotel or spa slippers and you can buy them from target for $5-15

Thanks @outlander 

That's a good idea - today I have my crocs with soft fluffy bedsocks inside and hope to get out for a walk - this I was going to do earlier but we had a spot of rain

It's amazing how fast time goes though - I always seem to have plenty to do - 

I'm looking forward to seeing my sil tomorrow - that will be really good

Dec

Glad you’re SIL is home and recovering @Owlunar 

and you’re resting your infected toe. 

Its nice and cold out there. I’ve just come back from the playground eith my D and A. It was refreshing. 

i hope youll be able to get out for your walk @Owlunar some fresh air might be nice but take it easy with your toe.
time can go quickly when your busy, sometimes it can go exceptionally slow though.
itll be good for you to see sil, im sure he will be grateful for your visit though still tired and recoering id expect

Thanks @outlander  and @BlueBay 

I took a walk up the street and back again and it was lovely out in the fresh air - and can take my shoe and sock off again now

It was so pleasant - I would have like to have walked further

Over the weekend I watched some DVDs - guess what - Little House on the Prairie - now they are great stories but how tough life was then - I really like to live in a city with amenities

Dec

glad you got a walk @Owlunar
hope you enjoy your movie

great to hear he is recovering well @Dec Heart

and I hope your toe heals quickly.

Little House on the Prairie--- ohhh wow @Owlunar  Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Shaz51 @outlander @BlueBay @Former-Member @utopia @Faith-and-Hope 

I saw my son-in-law today - and he looks really well - it will take him a while to recover from such a huge operation - and such a shock to the system too - no warning except a tight feeling in his chest from time to time - 

It's great to see him looking so well - he really does - his heart must have been under a lot of stress

I had monster of a migraine this afternoon - who do they come from and how do we chase them away - I had a supplement I take that is a pretty good helper and some pain medication as well and lay on my bed in the lovely afternoon sunshine and meditated - I have so much to be thankful for

And my toe seems to be clearing up - at last - I would like to go for a walk this afternoon - it has been such a beautiful day today - in Melbourne

Dec

monster of a migraine this afternoon -ohhhh nooo @Owlunar , how are you feeling now xoxo

I have had soo many of them , if i catch it early I take something , and lay down in a dark room with a wet washer xxx

It's still there @Shaz51  but not as bad as it was during the afternoon

I feel very tired and fell asleep watching TV - no appetite today

The sunshine was brilliant today - I saw my daughter and sil and then came home in a taxi and the road was heading north with the sun shining directly into my eyes - I think that caused it

I'm sorry you have them too - I am sorry about anyone having them - this one could have been worse - 

Thanks Shaz

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance