Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Evie1
Senior Contributor

Suicide everyday I'm a mistake

I feel so bad I wanna die all the time I don't deserve to live
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Suicide everyday I'm a mistake

Hi @Evie1,

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling so much with thoughts of suicide. I know how overwhelming and frightening those feelings can be.

I am not planning on being on the forums for much longer tonight, but I wanted to let you know that I have read your post and heard how much you are struggling. I am going to tag in @Former-Member so that they can perhaps offer you more support than I am able to tonight.

Hi @Evie1, I'm glad to see you reaching out again. I know this week hasn't been the best for you.

I saw you've been wondering if you have depression. Have you been able to chat to the doctor or support people about an assessment?

I'm having one tomorrow

That's great, at least things are moving for you. 
So tonight - it's a struggle but do you have a usual routine until you get to sleep? 

No I wanna die

I know, so if you are feeling that way and are reaching out for help. Maybe the best place to go right now is Lifeline or Suicide Call Back Service? Or you can reply to a mod email sent to you.... 
Not long to wait now for an assessment..

If I'm not dead

You've been wanting this assessment for a while now. So what are you doing tonight to stay safe? 

I been waiting since Monday
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance