Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Evie1
Senior Contributor

Suicide hurts me

I don't know why I'm in so much pain or y I deserve it maybe my life is nothing but a joke i need support to feel like I belong cus right now I feel like I'd be better off if I was gone help me help me feel like it's worth staying alive
35 REPLIES 35
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Suicide hurts me

Hi @Evie1

It's Arie here. Your life is not a joke. Everyone needs support at some point and everyone needs to feel as though they belong. @Evie1 you belong to a caring community, here to support you, to stand beisde you and to listen to you when you need someone to hear you thoughts. You are here supporting others and caring for others and that is what creates a sense of belonging. 

Stay safe @Evie1 and if you need to speak to someone and its too late to contact someone in your life that can assist, please call either lifeline or Suicide call back service.

Keep reaching out Evie1 and connecting

@Evie1. Sending you love and strength. ♥♥♥
Former-Member
Not applicable

Feel for you @Evie1, feeling comfortable in our own skin can be challenging with so much inner turmoil. Other people on the whole can get quite clueless. We bung on the tough front they want, so they accept us, then when the crack in our armour shows, ha, its like "ugg, can't go there" So we feel alone. I too font want to be here without people to share it with. Nobody but me and God is in my 'inner circle' - but I do have others in outer circles, different levels how they are comfortable to be. And that's how it is. I have a feeling the more I'm comfortable in my own skin, having a joyous, compassionate relationship with me... the more the right people will come in tbeir season. Maybe 90% isolation is not so bad.

You are enough Evie1, just breathe 💜🌻

@Evie1  I don't know what to say but like for so many others, for me there has been alot of physical and emotional pain, when I have questioned the purpose of my existence and wondered where it is leading to. Being a long wolf I have struggled by myself for so long...it was a counsellor who insisted I build up my support team...but now I have the support of management at work (only a select few), a handful of people at work (some who know parts of my story, others who know other bits, and two who know almost all), my psychologist, a 24/7 counselling service and people on these forums who have been so supportive and non judgemental. What I'm trying to say, Evie, is please keep reaching out to us because we care for you. We may not be with you physically but you are in our thoughts.

Its 4:40am I feel dead I feel hopeless and like I don't deserve life I don't why I'm still alive and is my life really worth living

@Evie1.

Hi it is Artaud one of the moderators. Things look tough for you right now. Just checking to see if there is anything I could do.  It is great you are finding the forum supportive. If you need support please call lifeline 131114.

Regards

Artaud

Make me feel like I wanna live I wanna die everyday

@Evie1. You deserve to live. Reach out to your support team. Go and see your gp. Talk to your psychologist or psychiatrist. Or go to your local Emergency Department.

I've felt like this b4 im going outside I need to get out my mind needs to escape
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance