Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Neo
Contributor

Thank you for your welcomes...

Now all l have to do is try step 2...l guess that's replying....step 3 go and read other SAD beautiful and interesting 'humanbeings' (one word)....
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Thank you for your welcomes...

Hi @Neo 🙂

Congratulations on taking step 1! I found making my first post here the hardest bit. I'm so glad I took that scary step because there are some fabulous people who hang out here.

Hope you enjoy reading around. There's definitely a lot of that to do if you want to, and definitely a huge range of stories being shared. I found it a little tricky at first to work out where and who to reply to because there are so many discussions of all kinds happening. If you're getting a bit stuck or finding it a bit tricky too, you could try posting here or starting your own discussion about whatever you'd like to chat about.

Looking forward to 'seeing' you around Neo 🙂

Hi @Neo,

Welcome to Forum Land. Smiley Happy

Hi @Neo - I warmly welcome you to the Forums. Hope you get as much out of them as I do. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Neo 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance