Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: rough time

Yes @Sans911  .. just finished, and it was delicious.

I'm okay thanks .. Been lying low and trying to stay out of trouble. 😳

Dont like your early start tomorrow @outlander 

I have a busy day tomorrow. Volunteer work at the nursing home in town in the morning. Followed quickly by an appointment for my poor Holly at the vet. Due for her annual checkup and vaccinations. She will not be happy when she realises where shes going. Ie not to a park or river bank for a walk ... but the terribly scary vet. 🐶

Sherry

Im sorry i dropped out. I fell asleep. Still pretty drowsy ao am going to try and rest  abit while its quiet here. Hoping pop will be asleep pretty soon so i won't  be too worried and will sleep a little 

Goodnight @Sans911 @Former-Member  

😴💖💜💕💚

Goodnight sweet lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜 💜 💜

@outlander @Former-Member

Evening to the both of you. How has your day turned out?

evening @Sans911 @Former-Member and everybody

My day was same old usual stuff so not to much to tell. Bit tired tonight but also quite anxious as well.

How has your days been?

Slow day here @outlander. Saw my psychologist this afternoon. An easy session as we can't plan too far ahead until I know what's happening with my surgery.

Feeling a little bit insecure and flat after the exam, which my psychologist reassures me is a normal feeling.

They sound  like normal emotions after an exam @Sans911 youve done the best you can under these  circumstances

Do you know when youll be able to see the surgeon? 

I'm booked in to see the surgeons next Tuesday morning @outlander

Thats not to far though id imagine  it would feel pretty far away for you. The waiting can be bloody awful.  @Sans911  

Do you want to chat about how your going in the lead up or any worries your having? Happy to listen... 

I'm not really concerned about the surgery @outlander. I have a pretty good idea of what the options are from info given by the Breast Screen Clinic. I also joined a support group on fb. I've got my questions written down, and I just want to get on with it. My attitude is that there is nothing I can do to change the diagnosis and treatment, so I just need to see it through.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance