Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovery Club

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

I hate when  you go @Ru-bee   

Not a big fan of fishing   I find it boring just sit there saying here fishy fishy fishy  

My question is if a sibling did something bad to you  what would you do?   

Don't worry   I'm just depressed and mentally  just want to lay peace  

This post is about something  I haven't decided yet 

1. I haven't decided if I want to come back   

2.  I feel like I can't say  anything without someone being upset at me or telling me off 

3.  I feel like the older members on here  get what they want   I'm not talking about age I understand you all know each well. The sane workers know you better so you get away with more. 

4.  I've tried to do everything in your guidelines   but I still get told off    

5.  I feel like I don't belong here as a member because of some people    

6.  I'm sick of getting check in emails when I say bye or goodbye to a worker that's about to finish their shift  

7.  I'm always in the wrong with sane I feel like they only care about certain members  mainly (females)  

8.  I'm sorry for everything I've done I'm sorry for expressing my own feelings 

9.  I feel like sane only cares about females  nobody else is allowed to say anything without them being so upset  

I've seen the same members  say worse shit about si 

10. I hope I've done the right about this post I also don't expect anyone to read or reply   I'm still deciding if I want to come back or not. If I don't I hope everyone enjoys their life ❤️    

Hey @Sunnyside226 

It's good to hear from you. I can understand why you've taken some time away, and of course it's completely up to you whether you decide to come back now, or take some more time. We're here to support you either way.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that other members have been receiving different treatment, particularly female members. I would like to assure you that this is not a factor that is considered when providing support here, and often unless we are explicitly told someone's gender identity, we don't know this information. 

If you ever see a post that you believe breaches the guidelines that hasn't been picked up by us we encourage you to let us know so that we can check it out.

I know you're expressed that check-ins can become annoying, but it is something that we will need to do here if we're worried about your safety. This is always coming from a place of care and is not at all intended to tell you off.

Feel free to take time to think if you need it, we're always here when you're ready

@Ru-bee  half of the check ins are stupid    if I say bye to a worker that's about to finish why do I need a check-in ? I'm being nice by saying bye or goodbye to them  it's not about me doing anything to myself   it's like if I was to say goodnight to I would it's just been nice  

To be honest  you guys have seen the post from the other members  but I won't say what post I'm talking because everyone will just get upset with me  

I'm not be gender racist or anything. I'm not comfortable sharing what I am but you all ready know it's the same members that  do it again and again  that's triggering they don't put (tw)  when they say things   

I want to move on but I want someone to hear my part too. 

@Ru-bee anyways how are you?  You been up to much? 

You can always report it to us @Sunnyside226 if a post doesn't feel right. 

It's lovely that you take the time to say good night or goodbye on here. Of course that alone isn't a problem, but if you have been talking about feeling at risk that day and then say goodbye, we might need to clarify that you are safe.

It can be easy to misunderstand meaning when our words are written, so we will always prefer to be safe and clarify. Does that make sense?

I've been good, thank you for asking. Not much has been going on, just working. How about you?

I'm great @Ru-bee   

I've been working all day     

Preparing for tomorrow   

Did you end up watching the movies you were going to decide on weeks on  bad boys or mad bad   Quite place  

Just wondering if I wanted to how do I make a complaint about sane? (Not saying I will )  I just want to know.  

Or I tell @tyme ? 

I've finished criminal minds again season 17   it gets to good parts  and then you have to wait 😡😂  how are your baby's? 

If you ever need to make a complaint or send feedback you can do that with the link here @Sunnyside226 

I did end up watching both Mad Max Furiosa, and A Quiet Place, a cinema chain near me did cheap tickets all last weekend which was great because the movies can be so pricey these days! 

Have you seen any movies lately? Maybe the new Inside Out?

The cats are good, though one needs to go to the vet today for a check up.

How was work today? 

Oh no poor baby   I'm guessing your cats hate car rides?   I'll imagine the crying 😂  

Oh I was way off on the movies 😂. Did you enjoy them?   Nah I haven't watch inside out yet  @Ru-bee   

Work was already I had 2 meeting today    

Here I am rushing because I thought you finished at 4   😂   what's for din din today?  Are you one of those people who hate cooking 😂😂. I've send more laughing face to you today  ☺️  then I normally do 🤣  @Ru-bee   

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance