Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

Hey @greenpea  - I have an appointment with psychologist at 3. I'll respond properly after 🙂

@StuFokayx

Hey @greenpea 

Sorry about that. Actually had a Really Good chat with my psychologist...too often I avoid all the deep stuff and 'pretend' it's all good. And mostly my life ain't bad, for sure.

Anyway, after group today I had been thinking maybe I could use an admission in the psych hospital to deal with stuff in a more dedicated way. After my appointment I'm not sure. Anyway, at least I'm trying to be a bit more honest with myself. And definitely feel better for vocalising some stuff

Thanks for asking if I need help. I really do appreciate you being there. That is enough 🙂

@StuF  you are a good friend to me and so many others on the forum.  you have changed my life in subtle ways which i really appreciate.  any time you need me i am herex

@greenpea  👋🏼 Hello my Pea.

I love Ravens 🐦 Always wanted one for a pet.

@Glisten  hey G i love ravens too. all those sort of birds like crows, magpies and currawongs.  in fact i am a bit of a bird person in truth. how are you going today?

Hey @greenpea  you're a good friend too! Likewise I'm here for you x

@greenpea very day I’m excited to see what music clips you have posted, Pea.

It’s like opening a little gift 🎁 🎼

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance